Thursday, May 7, 2015

May Brings Smiles and Sunshine

May has me smiling. The snow is over. Sunshine has returned.

Last Saturday I took an all day painting class. Everyone in the class was far more advanced and were quite adept. Teacher had to finally give me a little one-on-one to catch up.


 I received my first real--not ebook--for review! Thanks Schiffer!
Our apple trees have loads of buds after a good pruning.

We will be signing the contract for the kitchen remodel soon. We are going with the natural cherry cabinets, the Betty laminate from Wilson Art, and a lighter cork floor.

Our new tree is blooming. (We planted it in September:
 http://theliteratequilter.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-new-tree-comes-to-yard.html)

 And we have had daffodils and now tulips in bloom.
Our doggies have had needed dental care and teeth removed and they are eating with relish again.
Suki
Kamikaze

I also started writing again...something creative and not related to quilts or books I have read. We were at the Detroit Symphony concert last Thursday and during Schumann's Spring Symphony I was given an opening line and a character. I hope this time I finish what I have started!

Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment