Wednesday, July 13, 2016

1857 Album Update & More

This month's blocks of the 1857 Album quilt from Sentimental Stitches are done, except for the embroidery.

I have done a little more on the Edgar Allan Poe quilt. I fused with the purple curtain fabric, pleating and getting it just right.
Our son is moving into his first house! The family room furniture all belonged to him so we ordered two chairs:
My friend Theresa has been working on the MODA Bee-autiful quilt. I just loved it and downloaded the patterns. I have one block done. You can find the patterns at the MODA Bake Shop here.

fresh from the hoop, my block one of  Bee-autiful Quilt-a-long
It seems with getting our son packed up, the July 4 holiday, and just life I am slow at getting anything completed. I suppose that is just summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment