Sunday, July 18, 2021

My Blogger Blog is Ended; Long Live My WordPress Blog!

I appreciate all my Blogger followers over these thirteen years. But, I have left Blogger and moved my blog to WordPress. So, to continue to receive my posts, please head over to The Literate Quilter at https://theliteratequilter.wordpress.com

In 2008 I wrote my first posts. (Some have been deleted.) I wrote about books I had read and quilts I was working on, vintage finds and travels and outings.

In 2014 my husband retired and my son told me about ways to obtain galleys for review. I joined NetGalley, and now 623 book reviews later I am 'frequently approved,' an Amazon Top 1000 reviewer, and have social media friendships with lovely folk across America.

Thank you for making my blog a success. Help me kick start my new blog by following me!

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment