Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 Book Title Answers Meme


Bibliophilpolis blog shared this fun meme: Answer all the questions with the title of a book you have read in 2015.
  • Describe Yourself: The Queen of the Heartbreak Trail
  • How do you Feel: Sometimes I feel Worthy, sometimes Corrupted
  • Describe Where You Currently Live: I've moved a lot: Brooklyn, The Turner House, House of Hawthrone, A Place We Knew Well, The Given World
  • If you could go anywhere, where would you go: At the Water's Edge, or perhaps Station Eleven or even Black River 
  • Your favorite form of transportation: I'm usually The Girl on the Train, but sometimes I prefer flying and Circling the Sun
  • Your best friend is: The Dream Lover and my Everything, Everything
  • You and your friends are: 7 Women, All of Us and Everything
  • What’s the Weather Like: The Color of Water in July can turn to All the Winters After in a snap here in Michigan
  • Favorite time of day: The Longest Night 
  • What is life to you: Same old Same old Five Night Stand; Repeat; Hear My Sad Story
  • Your fear: The Improbability of Love and When We Are No More
  • What is the best advice you have to give: We all must follow The Truth According to Us
  • Thought for the day: The Heart Goes Last
  • How I would like to die:  Fast Into the Night
  • My soul’s present condition: Everybody RiseAnd Still We Rise, Joy!
Into the Woods by Nancy A. Bekofske

No comments:

Post a Comment