Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I Love House Blocks: 14 Quilts from an All-Time Favorite Block


The fourth book in the Block-Buster Quilts series from That Patchwork Place is I Love House Blocks.

And I do love house blocks! Especially, I am loving these house blocks.

There is something here for every quilter, every style, 14 quilts including new blocks and new twists on traditional blocks, from traditional to Modern styles.


A chapter with color photographs teaches construction techniques for easy, precise sewing.

I love so many of these quilts!
Sherbet Town, 74 1/2"  x 74 1/2", uses
16" square blocks with double borders to
create an Irish Chain secondary pattern

Block Party, 65 1/2" x 70" is a
delightful neighborhood I'd love to live in
I love these houses. They remind me of three-story Philadelphia rowhouses.
The Street Where You Live, 64 1/2" x 72 1/2"
showcases floral prints worth of
My Fair Lady's Eliza Doolittle's dresses
This is so cool! Like a Modern Log Cabin. 
Sugar Shack, 60 1/2" x 64 1/2"

Modern minimalism is the style for
Village on a Hill, 44 1/2" x 66 1/2"

Welcome Home, 42 1/2" x 48 1/2"
Uses a strip fabric for architectural detail
I know some quilters who will love this cozy quilt.
Little Country Home, 21 1/2" x 33 1/2"
Sweet embroidery enhances a country cottage block
A neutral gray background makes these color pop.
My Hometown, 55 1/2" x 59"
a quirky and colorful quilt 
See all the quilts in the book at
http://www.shopmartingale.com/blockbuster-quilts-i-love-house-blocks.html

The book comes out June 6, 2017.
$24.99
ISBN: 9781604688580

No comments:

Post a Comment