Monday, December 23, 2019

Picture Perfect by Kathy Schmitz: Small Stitcheries and Embroidered Niceties

Kathy Schmitz is back with sixteen more charming embroideries and perfect projects for gifting. Each is 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" and can be worked up in short order.

Picture Perfect includes designs with birds, a cottage, nature and garden scenes, a beehive, a cat and a bunny. I have a hard time deciding which are my favorites!
Mix and match the designs to make any number of small projects. The pillows are made with five designs.
Or, mat and frame your projects. I envision filling a small wall space with several!
 Imagine how pleased friends and family would be to get one of these as a gift!
 The matting images are available online to download and print.
I want to make these sachets and fill them with lavender from my garden next year!
Embroidery on a loose-woven fabric, mounted on blank cardstock or cards, creates custom notecards. I make my own cards and I love this idea!
I love Schmitz's designs and enjoy embroidery. Since these patterns are small I could take them with me to work anywhere--and complete them in short order!

I was given access to a free ebook by the publisher through Edelweiss. My review is fair and unbiased.

Picture Perfect
by Kathy Schmitz
That Patchwork Place
Publication: December 6, 2019
ISBN 9781683560401, 168356040X
Paperback $25.99 USD (-$8 less for ebook only)

No comments:

Post a Comment