Thursday, December 24, 2020

Questions Answered with 2020 Books Read

Quite a few years ago on Facebook I happened upon a meme that I have enjoyed sharing every year.

Answer these questions with the titles of books read in 2020:

Describe Yourself: The Wicked Sister

Describe Where You Currently Live: The Mission House...but Once Upon a Time I lived on Mars




If you could go anywhere, where would go? Miracle Country. Or, at least Hoboken near The Long Bright River. 

Your best friend is: Other People’s Pets.

You and your friends are: The Dearly Beloved: PelosiEleanor, Nora, Jack, JFK, and Sergeant Salinger.


What’s the Weather Like: Angry Weather


Favorite time of day: The Darkest Evening

What is life to you: Hieroglyphics






Your fear: What The Eyes Don’t SeeThe Violence Inside Us. The Dark Heart of Every Wild Thing.



What is the best advice you have to give: Superman’s Not Coming

                                               

Thought for the day: Shelter in Place

                                           

How I would like to die: in My Bed



My soul’s present condition: knowing I am one of The Fortunate Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment