Saturday, May 22, 2021

COVID-19 Life: Books & Quilts & More

I have now made four Cherish quilt blocks! Everyone says this strawberry themed block is their favorite so far. 

My husband ordered a signed copy of Stacy Abram's new novel While Justice Sleeps!


New on my NetGalley shelf is
  • Still Life by Sarah Winman whose Tin Man I reviewed
Dad planted a spirea in the yard many years ago. This spring it is going to be magnificent!

The farm market has returned to our local park. This week I brought home rhubarb and made strawberry rhubarb short cake!


The fur grandkids are sun lovers. Lately, they have been gathering in the morning to enjoy the sunny spot in the living room. I love seeing these photos of them all together.
Ellie, Gus, and Sunny get along quite well, especially Gus and Sunny who are best buds.


Seen on my walks this week is a fairy garden with a flying pig...
and a naturalized front yard with gigantic Solomon's Seal.


Stay safe. Find your bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment